CONTACT

EMAIL: sapnasaharadopt@gmail.com . TEXT: 202-643-1855 . PHONE: 800-658-7574

Friday, December 4, 2015

Visit from Pakistan!

We were thrilled to be able to spend some time with my brother, Saad, who was visiting from Pakistan. Saad brought us some delicious goodies from Karachi. We spent the weekend around town. I took him on a tour of the Capitol, which was very interesting - even though I teach politics, even I learned a thing or two! We also took Saad to a comedy show, where he was able to meet many of our friends. The show was terrific. It featured amateur stand-up comedians and I was so impressed at their courage to perform in front of a live audience! Plus, they were so funny.

We also had a small dinner for him at our place, where Sapna's mother and sister also joined, along with a few of our friends:


I couldn't help thinking about how it would feel to include our child in such a gathering, and how much love they would be surrounded with. ♥

 - Sahar

No comments:

Post a Comment